Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in MS Word or OpenOffice document file format. Upload one version with biography and one anonymous version without names and biography.
- The text file uses a 10-point font, is 12pt-spaced; employs endnotes and APA 7 reference style; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points with suitable captions.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Upload all Illustrations as separate files (300dpi for a 10x15cm format, color prefered, or black and white), in jpg or tiff format. Docomomo Journal is published in full color.
- Upload the signed Declaration of Consent to Publish.
Full edition pdf of docomomo journal
DOCOMOMO Journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. DOCOMOMO Journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.